Celebrate the most delicious week of the year at Fegley’s Bethlehem Brew Works
Over the course of the Downtown Bethlehem Association’s 2017 Winter Restaurant Week, stop by the restaurant for fixed lunch and dinner menus at discounted prices. We recommend that everyone use the NoWait mobile app to reduce your wait time.
Here’s our specials for Bethlehem Restaurant Week, January 29th to February 4th, 2017.
Lunch: $15 for three courses
- First course – Choice of Beer & Cheese Soup, Classic Chili, or Soup of the Day
- Second course – Choice of Field of Greens Salad or Caesar Salad
- Third course – Choice of Mushroom Pappardelle, Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich, Roast Beef Au Jus Sandwich or Backyard Pork Barbecue Sandwich
Dinner- $25 for three courses
- First course – Choice of Steelworker’s Stout Onion Gratinee Soup, Beer & Cheese Soup, Soup of the Day or Field of Greens Salad
- Second course – Choice of Winter Vegetable Ratatouille, Miso Marinated Cod, Mushroom Pappardelle or Backyard Pork Barbecue
- Third Course – Choice of Pots Du Crème au Chcocolat or Apple Crisp