Cask beer and another spectacular time at the Allentown Brew Works! Fegley’s Brew Works Brewers are proud to host the Great Allentown Brew Works Cask Beer Festival with exclusive, one-of-a-kind, 32+ cask creations and craft beer from more than a dozen craft breweries. Tickets include Celtic entertainment and St. Patrick’s Day inspired food buffet. Browse beer-centric vendor tables and enjoy the Puttle Championships.
General Admission – 4pm to 7pm – $40 presale / $50 at the door | VIP HOUR + General Admission – 3pm to 7pm – $50 presale
BONUS VIP HOUR
Add an extra hour to the beginning of the fest from 3pm to 4pm. Meet the brewery representatives and brewers. VIP Hour includes hors d’oeuvres and exclusive tappings. ***200 PERSON LIMITED ADMISSION*** VIP Hour has historically sold out for the past 3 years. Get your tickets online to secure an extra hour of sampling and fun!
Designated Driver Tickets – $15 – Includes admission, food, entertainment, and N/A beverages. Designated Driver Tickets are not subject to discounts.
To make sure you’re receiving all the latest discount codes for tickets, make sure to sign-up for our e-mail newsletter. Save today on tickets at the door and purchase your discounted, presale tickets online, assuring a possible sell-out event, cheers! 21 & Older only. ID must be presented at the door.
Casks, Brewers, Breweries and Meads for 2016:
This list is updated daily, please check back often.
- Allentown Brew Works – Blk IPA – a session black IPA with loads of hop character balanced with a light roasted flavor. 5.2% ABV | 1.052 OG | 50 IBU
- Bethlehem Brew Works – Archie’s Funky Farmhouse – Brett fermented with tons of fruity aroma. 4.8% ABV | 1.044 OG | 20 IBU
- Cave Brewing – Drew Hand Stout
- Colony Meadery – Towbeedog Hopped Mead and Grapefruit League
- HiJinx – Far Darrig Irish Style Red Ale, Special Barista’s Choice for VIP Hour
- Manayunk Brewing – Chocolate Pomegranate Philadelphia Porter
- Neshaminy Creek Brewing – Tribute Tripel with Raspberry and County Line IPA with Calypso and Equinox Hops
- Newport Storm – Hoppy Pale Ale
- River Horse – Chocolate & Chili Ale, Grapefruit IPA with Wakatu Hops
- Saucony Creek – Hop Suplex, VIP-Reserve Peach and Ginger Saison
- Sly Fox – Route 113
- Saint Benjamin – Trouble Shooter Session IPA
- Starr Hill
- Tall Tales Brewing Company – Hopped Up Excaliber IPA and Red Head Step Child Red Ale
- Three Heads – Rebel Soul Imperial Coconut Porter
- Two Rivers Brewing – Key Lime Berliner Weisse
- Weyerbacher – Pirate A’Peel DIPA #2, Mango, Citrus & a wee bit of coconut Arrrr! 9%
- Yards Brewing – Yards ESA
- PLUS 14 Allentown Brew Works draft, craft beers to sample!
Itinerary & Menu
- 3pm to 4pm – VIP HOUR ($10 per person extra) – Enjoy delectable hors d’oeuvres from Chef’s Bert and Doug. Meet the Brewers personally with less of a crowd.
- 4pm to 7pm – CASK BEER FESTIVAL – Sample over 32 cask and craft beers from your favorite breweries. Browse vendor tables offering something for everyone.
- 4:30pm to 6:30pm – Dine from an Celtic themed buffet featuring St. Patrick’s Day favorites!
The O’Grady-Quinlan Academy Irish Step Dancers
5:30pm = performing a 15-20 minute set during the festival. We’re truly excited to have them, and hope you are too.
The O’Grady-Quinlan Academy, founded in January 2005, represents an exciting merger between the Lehigh Valley’s two established and successful Irish dance schools: the Maureen O’Grady School of Irish Dance, and the Quinlan Academy of Irish Dance. With over two decades of experience, you are sure to get the best Irish dance experience in the Lehigh Valley.
The Puttle Championship
The 2016 Puttle Championship will be held during the Cask Beer Fest at the Allentown Brew Works. Winners in both the Golfer and Non-Golfer categories will be awarded cash, prizes and “The Tankard” for lowest score. $1 entry fee for those in attendance will be donated to the Boys+Girls Clubs of the LV. You must be an attendee of the Cask Beer Fest. If you’re curious about Puttle and want to know more, click here.
Plenty of Beer Centric Vendors
- Crafts by “G”
- Fiery Fusions
- Hop Hedz Gear
- Pittston Popcorn
- The Sweet Lush Cupcakery
- Touchstone Crystal
- Whimsical Wonders by Kris
- wHoly Chipotle
Experience the CASK Difference
Traditionally, cask beers are naturally carbonated by yeast being added during a second fermentation rather than adding CO2. Casks can be gravity drawn typically from barrels laying horizontally, or from typical looking ”kegs” that have been naturally carbonated. Experience REAL ALE, sample the difference at The Great Allentown Brew Works Cask Beer Festival. Open your senses to tradition – beer the way it was meant to be. Official definition from Wikipedia…
Cask ale or cask-conditioned beer is unfiltered and unpasteurized beer which is conditioned (including secondary fermentation) and served from a cask without additional nitrogen or carbon dioxide pressure. Cask ale may also be referred to as real ale, a term coined by the Campaign for Real Ale, often now extended to cover bottle-conditioned beer as well. Read more…
*As details for the 2016 festival are being ironed out, please check back often. Breweries, vendors and entertainment for the evening are subject to change. Cheers!