Join us this December for an early Christmas present to yourself (and your friends) – FEGLEY’S BREW WORKS CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL. Every year, Fegley’s Brew Works Craft Beer Festival features more than 50 craft beers to sample from dozens of the best local and national craft breweries and 2016 will be no different! This year, the event will be located on 4 floors at the Allentown Brew Works. Fegley’s Craft Beer Festival is not to be missed.
Fegley’s Brew Works Craft Beer Festival – More Than Great Craft Beer…
Featuring 2 sessions and a VIP Bonus Hour, craft beer sampling, brew-pub favorites buffet, beer centric vendors for shopping, and more!
Pub Favorites and Munchies!
Tickets include a 2 hour buffet filled with pub favorites and munchies during each session in Silk Lounge.
2016 TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW!
Session A: 1pm-4pm (no VIP Hour) – $35 presale
Session B: 5pm-8pm – $35 presale
VIP Hour 12pm to 1pm* $10 (Limited entry of 200) – Start Session A off the right way and take advantage of an intimate, meet and greet with the brewers, owners and representatives from invited craft breweries and special guests.
*VIP Hour must be combined with Session A. Registration for entry will take place ½ hour before the start time of your session.
Designated Driver – $10 | 21 & over only event
RIDE HOME SAFE WITH UBER!
To make sure you’re receiving all the latest discount codes for tickets, make sure to sign-up for our e-mail newsletter.
More than 50 Craft Beer Samples from dozens of your Favorite Brewers & Vendors
2016 roster is in the works, we’ll keep ya posted, but in the meantime check out what was poured last year, cheers!
- Fegley’s Allentown Brew Works – Delusional Imperial Coffee Stout & Brett IPA
- Fegley’s Bethlehem Brew Works – Frambeche & Wheat IPA
- Allentown Beverage
- All Star Distributing
- Appalachian Brewing – Chocolate Avenue Stout & Trail Blaze Maple Brown Ale
- Battlefield Brew Works – Imperial Pumpkin & Sour IPA
- Beach Haus Brewery – Winter Rental & Kickback
- Cave Brewing Company
- Colony Meadery
- Evil Genius Beer Company – “Santa! I know him!” and Evil Eye PA
- Fish Brewing Co.
- Flying Fish – Grand Cru Winter Reserve & Exit 16 Wild Rice Double IPA
- Founders – Dirty Bastard
- Free Will – Coffee Oatmeal Brown
- HiJinx Brewing Company – Wicked White
- Keystone Homebrew
- Lake Placid Brewing – Black Tie Chocolate Vanilla Porter & Big Slide IPA
- Lancaster Brewing Co. – Strawberry Wheat & Barn Raiser
- Lehigh Valley Homebrewers
- Manayunk Brewing – Hopness & Festivus
- McKenzie’s Hard Cider – Black Cherry Hard Cider & Seasonal Reserve Hard Cider
- Neshaminy Creek Brewing – Highwater Hefe & Jawn
- Newport Storm Brewery
- Nevulis Beverage
- Riverhorse Brewing Co. – Belgian Freeze & Triple IPA
- Rusty Rail Brewing – Trails End Pale Ale & Blue Collar Blonde
- Saint Benjamin Brewing – – Transcontinental California Common & Franklin’s Abbaye Series #1 Belgian Stout
- Saucony Creek – Hexerie White & Stone Fly IPA
- Shangy’s The Beer Authority
- Shebeen Brewing
- Sole Artisan Ales – Clink & Green Life
- Spire Mountain Cider – Dark and Dry Cider & Pear Cider
- Stable 12 Brewing Co. – West Coast IPA & Saison
- Star Hill – Czech Pilsner & Double Platinum Double IPA
- Stockertown Beverage
- Stonekeep Meadery – Traditional Mead, Cyser, Black Raspberry, & Grape Assortments
- Susquehanna Brewing Co. – Toboggan
- Three Heads Brewing – Too Kind Double IPA
- Tröegs Brewing Company – Blizzard of Hops
- Two Rivers Brewing – Colonel Left Eye IPA & Hogan’s Law Dark Saison
- Victory Brewing – Moving Parts 04 & Harvest Ale
- Weyerbacher – Merry Monks & Last Chance IPA
- White Birch Brewing – Berliner Weisse & Raspberry Berliner Weisse
Vendors & More from 2015
- Benito’s Hot Sauce
- Crafts by “G”
- Dr. T-Shirt
- GnawJaw Jerky & Bacon
- Jennies Jawns
- Morwood Goods
- Philly Beer Scene Magazine with VIP Hour Guest Founder & Publisher Mat Falco
- Puttle Golf
- Saint Obnoxious Tshirts
- The Sawdust Maker
- Touchstone Crystal
- Whimsical Wonders by Kris
- wHoly Chipotle
Sign up for our email Newsletter for deals and discount codes.
Keep up to date on this and other events on our Facebook Page.
Breweries and Vendors attending are subject to change so check back often and we’ll keep you up to date!
See you at Fegley’s Craft Beer Festival, cheers!
From the 2014 Festival: